Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Help me pick out a hair straightener?

I want a straightenerr... my hair is naturally straight but i need to be able to straighten it to get the creases out of it from a ponytail or whatever...





soooo i'm getting one for my birthday. what is the best kind?





i can spend up to 100 dollars on it.





i want the best one that will heat up fast and not damage my hair, etc.





thanksHelp me pick out a hair straightener?
a CHI is pretty good but those are over $100


you should get the GVP hair straightener at sallys beauty supply


its an imitation chi, it heats up almost instantly, and leaves your hair super straight


and its about $60Help me pick out a hair straightener?
I've gone through several hair straighteners, and i found out bed head was by far the best. When i got my first one several years ago, i went for the cheapest one... bad idea. But with 100$ you can afford one from bed head (usually around 80-90) and buy some lipgloss or something with the extra =]]





hope this helped!



the bed head ones work super well and they have really distinctive lights to tell you the temperature on it.


runs for like 80 bucks
Get one from like sally beauty supply store I got one that was about 100 dollars called a Wigo Europe Ceramic and it works wonders but I can't remember where I got it but my sister got hers from Sallys and it is great!!





Please help me too?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment