Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is ion hair straightener better than ceramic?

yes, it straightens faster, hence leaving your hair less dried out...Is ion hair straightener better than ceramic?
Personally, I prefer a ceramic iron. It is very important for you to do your research when it comes to using different hair care products and gadgets. I know from experience. I have stories for days...Anyway, it is important for you to know your hair type.....Some love those flat irons chi irons....there are a lot of them on the market for like $100 and up. I purchased a Ceramic iron from Sally's that was about $40 and it hasn't given me any problems.....HEAT is what kills your hair...it is important for you to find a ceramic iron that you can control the heat settings....I have burned my hair completely by using the wrong devices....It is also important for you to watch the products you put on your hair before you use a iron period. I hope this helps....Really you should do some research...Ask some beauty stylists that have a great reputation around your area....The more research you do...the better off you will be.Is ion hair straightener better than ceramic?
ceramic is better... but they might have a combo of the two, i know blowdriers do and they work amazingly

No comments:

Post a Comment