Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which brand of hair straightener do you use?

Okay, so my straightener's wire broke and yea, I need to buy a new one. I had this korean straightener called YESII, (If you wanted to know), I was wondering what hair straightener you use and does it work well. I am not buying the CHI because it only has one temperature setting.I also heard GHD is good, but it's so expensive. I'm considering the Sedu, but I don't know. My budget is $120. Thanks! :)Which brand of hair straightener do you use?
I use the CHI Turbo.


The Remington doesn't work really well for my hair.


The CHI Turbo you can actually adjust the temperature on.


I always use one of the highest if I want it to stay straight all day, throughout constant, never ceasing wind and humidity and stuff.


http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d5鈥?/a>


^ looks like that. It even says ';freedom of temperature control'; in the description, so you know I'm not lying :)


I have the 2 inch :) and I love it.%26lt;33333333333333


It truly is my personal miracle, cause I never thought my hair could actually stay straight all day-I always thought it was too dry or ethnic or something (cause I'm kinda mixed-White, Hispanic and Asian, in case you wanna know) but it delivered amazing, truly spectacular results.


The website sells it for $99.99, but since my mom's a friend of a hairstylist, she got a discount from the original price, $160 to $70.





! xD I believe it's sold in beauty supply stores. That's where I got mine :) It comes in a blue box, with it's picture on it.Which brand of hair straightener do you use?
Have you heard of Hot Tools? I just bought their nano ceramic series straightening iron and it works wonders on my curly hair!
Remingtonn! i love it! it's better than my chi! you can get it at your local walmart and such.
proliss made by ISO

No comments:

Post a Comment