Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Which type of hair straightener should i ask my boyfriend to get me for christmas?

ghd?babyliss?remington?i have no idea :( please help!!!Which type of hair straightener should i ask my boyfriend to get me for christmas?
Revlon Ceramic. you can adjust the heat settings on it, and it works really nice for me.Which type of hair straightener should i ask my boyfriend to get me for christmas?
iv got babils and i think there great or the ghd is ok but i think there all the same you've gota get one witch has got hi heat but dnt use them to much coz it courses your hair to split and go very thin and dead
GHD's all the way, I know I'm a bald guy lol, but I have em in my club and the gurlz luv em :P
i have a solia and i love it
Chi! I love mine, it gets super hot!
Chi straighteners are the best. A bit pricey, but worth it! They work wonders! Try amazon.com
Ever thought about doing things easy? just use Mixed Chicks hair products and you will get loose curls without any frizz and you can do it by air drying.





Or you can just Mixed Chicks deep and a bit of the leave-in on the tips before you iron...this way no chemicals.





Good luck.
Babeliss. 拢30 Tesco. They have a sort of brush/comb attachment that starightens your hair as you dry it. That + Treseme heat protection spray is really good.
GHD's definitely
a Farouk Chi





Just check on eBay, those bad boys are expensive, but from what I heard, well worth it.





It costs (for a cheap one $50 and for their standard ones $130, but they are the least damaging to your hair)
i have a paul mitchell and i love it.


i live in louisiana, hot and humid, and my hair stay smooth and straight all day with only one hair product (chi hot iron defense).


good luck and merry christmas.
The best hair straighteners on the market is defo GHD's





I'm a stylist and have tried many kinds and I find that this product gives best results all round no matter what type of hair the client has.





So get him to treat you to GHD's, plus they have a life time guarantee, and you can use them for more than just straightening your hair.
ghd!! the daddy of all straightners!!!
a GHD because your hair stays straight till u wash it.....





so yeah
ghd for sure!!!!!!!!
my daughter seems to think ghd.
chi
Remington's wet-and-dry ones. I ues them instead of a hairdryer.
GHD :)
GHD


they are THE best you can get!
bedhead
remington, i have it, its amazingg

No comments:

Post a Comment