Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whats the best Hair Straightener/ Flat iron for me?

I'm from australia I have Thin,Layered ,wavy Hair With a side fringe I would like a price under $50 Thanks :)Whats the best Hair Straightener/ Flat iron for me?
there arent that many good hairstraightners under $50 but i think maby you should go for a remington, but if you want a really good hairstraightner you should save up for a GHD they cost around $320.00 but it is definately worth it. i have one the only problem with it is you have to buy products, such as a heat resistent spray because it can damage your hair! but otherwise it's the best hairstraightner i have ever had, works really good!





EDIT , there are other ones, like the remington wet to straight its around $70, i heard it was really good, also theres the jon bailey ceramic hairstraightner,( it should be good, hes a proffessional hairdresser) it cost around $50 and theres the Vidal Sassoon total freedom hairstraightner, its cordless and cost around $100 my friend has it and she said it worked good and you can curl with it too!Whats the best Hair Straightener/ Flat iron for me?
Chi straightener. it really straightens and evenly distrubutes heat, lessening split ends.and have a chi costs $20 in this site.
i bought a 1 inch one from wal mart and the brand is revlon and it works fine for me it was also $25.


http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d…
If that's really you in the picture, I wouldn't even bother.
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment