Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What kind of hair straightener should I get?

It needs to work EXTREMELY good. hopefully under $150.What kind of hair straightener should I get?
It depends mainly on your hair type. For mothers day I am giving my mom a Chi Ceramic Iron. Our family has thick hair though, so we need high temperature.











If you have thin and controllable hair, most straighteners should work well, but don't go high temperatured, nothing over 400 for it would fry thin hair.





If you have thick hair like my family, you do need hair temperatures. 400s are fine for thick hair, 300 works I guess, but it takes lots of time. I would not recommend 200s for thick hair, it'll taken 2 hours or so.What kind of hair straightener should I get?
Get the ';Chi Turbo'; It comes with a 1 yr. warranty. I take mine back every year and get a new one, just in case. They cost too much money not too.
i think u should buy ';the chi'; straightner..it works really well, my sister owns one and it takes her little time to get good straightened hair and its only $100..
it depends on your hair but... try babyliss pro titanium etc(beauty choice), sedu revolution (folica),kiyoseki (kstyler) NOT chi... everyone LOVES chi apparently.. but really its not that good and it doesn't glide well it tugs if you can't order online you can go get your hair done at a salon and get the flat iron she/he uses. :)
GHD's are the best to use and the only straighteners which actually work on my hair, they are perfect and give a great result every time. I've had mine for 2-3 years, never had a problem and my hairdresser always uses them on my hair too so I've had them used on my hair for years. Hope this helps
CHI i have one LOVE IT it works perfect and facE!!!! its great:] but for under 150 umm i suggest ebay or a sale hun. i got mine cheeper cause my mom does hair so yeah.
well i have very curly ethnic hair (im mexican and black) and the straightener i use is called the maxi glide and you can buy it online for about 100 dollars. it works VERY good!
Babyliss Pro. Around 124. Leaves my hair silky smooth.
ghds there the best. quite expensive but worth the money.
You can get a CHI flat iron from beautychoice.com, or just go to Winners and find a one inch flat iron there (I hve a Corvex, and it works GREAT, plus it was only $30).

No comments:

Post a Comment