Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What brand of hair straightener?

so im looking for a new REALLY good hair straightener. my salon uses chi and i used to have a xion but they both break really fast and only have a one year warranty. I have heard sedu is good but does anybody know? also i want the kind that helps with ions or whatever too. I will probably spend 80-200 dollars on it so any tips are appreciated. oh i have medium length very curly hair. oh and has anybody used hair relaxer or permanent straightening? that might b easier because i spend alot of time straightening my hair! thanks:) %26lt;3What brand of hair straightener?
The Chi hair straightener should have a lifetime warranty, no matter how it breaks. The new Paul Mitchell hair straightener is supposed to be very comparable to the Chi. A ceramic straightener is best. I always recommend to learn how to use a roundbrush to straighten your hair. That way you are only blowdrying your hair, instead of drying and then straightening. If you learn how to use a roundbrush, you will be better off. If you need to, have your stylist teach you how to blow dry your hair using a roundbrush. With your length, you need a larger brush, and with your texture, you want the plastic bristles. You can go into a Trade Secret or beauty supply store and ask for help.What brand of hair straightener?
LOVE YOUR CURLS!!





I have a head full of really tight unruly curls. I used to hate it, I used to try to straighten it. But nothing works. The chi works for a very short time, if it's very dry outside. But people tell me all the time what cool hair I have. After enough people told me that I finally realized: they're right!!!!





You have really cool hair!!
have naturally frizzy, and curly hair.. and i got this awesome hair straightener called true ceramic pro.. its the best thing ever..





heres a couple websites--http://yhst-18313481673899.sto... ,,,





https://www.bizbuilder.com/productdetail鈥?/a> ,,,





http://wonderfulbuys.com/rlceramicpro.as鈥?/a>





TRUST ME YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT.. u only have to go over the hair once.. its the best hairstraightener i have ever used.. plus it doesnt fry your hair.. i suggest getting the pack one with everything...i think the second but its your choice





i hope this helps
Hi! at the moment im using remington hair straightner- cremic and teflon and its working great for me. lot better than my previous one. it even put shine to my hair. if you have thick hair then get the long one but if you have thin hair then get the slim one. i got mine for $50.00 dollar from BIG W (australia), i would say that brand is sooo good. but you can shop around and find the best one.
Conair Pro Straight Ceram Ic 25 Settings Dual Voltage


on Amazon - best I ever bought! Only have to go over hair once- I have extremely thick VERY long hair and min is done in 2-3 min.





Only $30 - seriously, better than my salons! I had one that was $150-overpriced pc of crap. This one gets very hot (dial temp setting) and fully heats up in 30 seconds!





EVERY one I know has this one now- it's that good.





My first lasted 2 years, loved it so much bought another!





PS- My stylist said that ion stuff is crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment