Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Whats a good hair straightener for colored/screwed up hair?

Ive gotten my hair dyed multiple times and every time i blow dry it/ straighten it, my hair comes gout really fried and in two hours its frizzy/ curly





what to do %26amp; products


thanks so muchWhats a good hair straightener for colored/screwed up hair?
i have colored hair...and it's naturally curly and I use a CHI. I don't EVER blow dry my hair.. I let it air dry..it makes it too frizzy. I use Pantene for friz control or whatever it's called also..and it seems to help. Whats a good hair straightener for colored/screwed up hair?
no straightener is good for your hair but try using a heat protectant spray and that will also help with the frizzy/curly. also use mousse in your hair as you blowdry it straight.





i guess an ok one would be jilbere or chi. jilbere is about $40 at sally's and chi is way more than that.
conair
I've tried the straightening shampoo/conditioner from Sunsilk. After awhile, my hair has been really smooth from it.
Try a sedu.


They are a bit on the pricey side but they have very good reviews.


Also make sure you use a heat protectant spray before using it, regardless of any flat iron!
Hey i have dyed my hair about a zillion times and i use mark hill straighteners there a bit expensive at 拢150 but they work
I'd use a CHI and John Frieda products....they are less expensive then the CHI products and have much more of a variety
I love CHI straighteners!





answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
CHI or ghd and use a protective spray.
I use a CHi hair Straightener. They are kinda expensive but they work really good. Chi also has a product out that I use that helps with frizz and so that the heat from the Straightener doesn't fry your hair. I also like Bio-silk. You can get it at beauty stores and alot of times they have it at Costco. It makes your hair very smooth. You put it on after you are done straightening your hair. Don't blow dry your hair. Air dry it.
conair
I use wet2straight.


its about 30$


i got it at rite aid it works like a charm.


use it almost every day.


But heres a tip dont blow dry it and straighten it take a shower at night and let it air dry then straighten it in the morning
You could always just STOP killing your hair and everything...

No comments:

Post a Comment