Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Is the Ramington Wet to Straight Hair Straightener any good??

my mate had some and she said they wernt very good. This christmas,she got GHD and said they were much better, I have GHD's and they are faboulous. althouht there expensive i got a cheap pair off eBay.Is the Ramington Wet to Straight Hair Straightener any good??
I don't know about that brand, but for me the


wet to straight ones don't work to good.Is the Ramington Wet to Straight Hair Straightener any good??
I have it and used it for a while and went back to my old one. it tends to dry my hair out a ton.
It's the best I've found so far. It works well for me but I don't have really thick hair or really curly hair. So it may not work well for a person who does.
That depends on your hair type and texture.


When purchasing be sure to ask.


Good Luck
hey babe. yeah its the bestt. ive used it *everyday* for like ever. its good because when you blowdry your hair it doesnt have to be *completely dry* . a little damp and its okay. haha hope i helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment