Wednesday, December 28, 2011

What's wrong with my Chi hair straightener?

I bought a Chi hair straightener the summer of 2006 (it was the best investment of my LIFE). Just the other day, I went to use it, and the straightener wouldn't spring back open once I closed it! It doesn't seem like it's stuck, it's more as if the spring that allowed it to open back up isn't working or is worn out (I use it almost every day). I can still open it back up, but I have to do it manually. It also seems as if it's not straightening my hair as well as it did when it would spring back open.





Has this happened to anyone else? Does anyone know how or where I can get it fixed?What's wrong with my Chi hair straightener?
Obviously you know that the opening mechanism is broken... however, I CHI (made by Farouk USA) offers a warranty for one year. Some stores also provide a warranty (such as Trade Secrets). So call the place you bought it from and ask.





To contact CHI (Farouk) call 281-876-2000





Good Luck. If you need to buy a new one, ebay sells genuine CHI straighteners for less than the store price.What's wrong with my Chi hair straightener?
See if you have a West Coast Beauty Supply or something smilier and take it in there to see if they can exchange it for you, or at least if they can help you fix it. I know that was not a cheap investment so see if maybe you know a hair stylist that will take pity on you and get one for you at her cost if yours cant be fixed or replaced. Her cost with her license is around half of retail. Good luck to you and your hair!
just by a new one
no it hasent happend to me but to my friend it has my friend had to bye a new one the spring broke in it





she got one frome conair and it works like a dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment