Tuesday, January 31, 2012

An afordable, yet effective hair straightener?

My last one was just a cheak conair one that i got for $5 at rite aid. It didn't work that great, but it did what i needed it to do. I am looking for a new one that does a little bit better of a job, but isn't very expensive. ($50 or less)An afordable, yet effective hair straightener?
As long as it's porcelain you should be just fine. I have a $20 one from walmart. It works great.



Conair is the brand I have.An afordable, yet effective hair straightener?
I already answered this question, but the straightner I gave you was probably too expensive and didn't fit your buget. So, here are some that I found online that are all very cheap:



http://www.lightinthebox.com/TS180B-Hair/a>



You can order these online from the site I gave you. Hope I helped this time =]
the conair ones i heard work really well , but i dnt have one so idk, thats just wat i heard
dollar general. they hve super super cheap straighners and they look jus like the expensive one at wallmart
I think that the andis ones from wal*mart work pretty well...it's only like 15 or 20 dollars.

No comments:

Post a Comment