Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What hair straightener works best?

i have thick, wavy hair and my staightener doesnt work well. what is the best staightener i can get without spending a lot of money?What hair straightener works best?
I bought a Conair...heats in 60 seconds, works pretty well! You can buy them at Target, Walmart..pretty much where ever.



~ ElleWhat hair straightener works best?
Get one from Wal-Mart or Target. I got one for 10 bucks, it works great but I have to let it heat up for about 5 minutes and take it through my hair a couple times.
http://www.walgreens.com/store/product.j/a> Thia one works awesome! You have to go over your hair a couple of times though
If you want a cheaper one, Conair is good.

If you have lots of money to blow, do any kind by CHI. They work wonders.
i would say conair too... works like a charm.. well for me that is... lol... depeneds on your hair and your budget... ask a professional

No comments:

Post a Comment