Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best hair straightener that won't damage your hair?

thanks in advanced!What's the best hair straightener that won't damage your hair?
Any and every straightener will damage your hair.

Go for ones that have a heat setting. And try to go to a low setting if you want your hair to have less damage.

A GHD or CHI works great and they have ceramic plates which don't damage your hair *as much* as other straighteners.What's the best hair straightener that won't damage your hair?
Smart comment? ';Damaging your hair is a superb idea';.. sorry honey thats a really annoying commment, she's simply asking for a straightner, so shutup with dumb comments like that.





Anyways.

1. FHI

--I have this, it heats up to 450 degrees, adjustable temeperature, takes about 30 seconds- 2 minutes if its 2 years old or so. The thin ones reach the roots better, and it makes your hair so thick and shiny! I have one, and my aunt, who is a hair stylist/beauty teacher, really reccomends this

2. CHI

3. GHD

4 SEDU

5. Straight Crazy/Cricket





Try buying a hot sauce, (heat protectant), from chi, matrix, or fhi. I really suggest smooth %26amp; sleek by matrix, its a bit costly, but it keeps your hair well protected! If you don't need a great straigthner, you can try and cheaper brand, and and invest in a nice spray.
I recently bought a brush from Boots that looks like a pair of tongs, but with bristles on either side. Its AMAZING. When my hair is damp, i just brush my hair using it, by grabbing clumps of hair and closing the brush around it and pulling down - similar to a real hair straightener. Then. if i want it REALY straight I wait a bit, then do the same thing whilst using a diffuser.



My hair is straight and i haven't used any DIRECT heat that is damaging my hair. It's sooo good. But my hair does frizz a bit if i dont use a really good condiitoner after washing it - just a warning.
all straighteners damage your hair. you are applying extreme heat to very thin fibres. our hair was not created to tolerate the scorching temperatures we apply to it.



however, the least damaging straightener is definitely the ghd. it uses negative ion technology which helps to smooth down your hair. i used to use a vs sassoon straightener and i had split ends up to 6 cm long. it was awful.

since ive used to ghd my hair has improved alot, and although i still get split ends my general hair condition is still really good.



what really helps against damage are professional heat styling products. products from drugstores just wont do, you need to go to a salon and buy something from there. i personally use matrix heat styling spray (in the orange bottle) and that helps alot. i also use redken all soft treatment in my hair which helps restore some of the moisture loss you get from straightening.
um... i think they all damage your hair if you used them every day.i use GHD and after straightening it every day i find i get split ends faster.my aunt gave me some hair product called flat iron and it helps with not killing my hair. i would try that.(if you straighten every day) :)

hope i was help full
Try a Sedu!

I have one, and it's amazing!

They cost about $120, but they're so worth it.

Sedus have an adjustable heat dial, heat up in 25 seconds, AND don't fry your hair at all!

You can buy one here: http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

That's a reliable site. I bought my Sedu straightener there, and received it a few days later.

:]
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
Chi . this is the most amazing hair straightener ever. it straightens super fast and well with limited time and it leaves minimum damage and frizz.
GHD - expensive, but worth it.
Damageing your hair is a superb idea
all straighteners will damage but ghds are the best ive found just be sure to use a heat spray
babyliss pro 360
GHD is the best thing ever invented..makes my hair so smooth and has a great shine

No comments:

Post a Comment