Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whats a good price for a hair straightener?

is $45 a good price for a 1in. straightenerWhats a good price for a hair straightener?
I think depends on the quality and not the price.


I got my conair for $40.


and it works great!Whats a good price for a hair straightener?
dependents on quality ive spend as little as 50 and as much as 200





you need to make sure that it is not metal it is ceramic and how hot it gets that it fits your needs.





also make sure that their is a warntee if something goes wrong in a week dont wana be out of money.
Personally if you want a really good one that will work great and last you for years, you may want to purchase it from a Salon Supply Store and I believe they usually will run you about a hundred bucks.
I paid $175 for my FHI and it's worth every penny. I use my professionally. If yours is for personal use, you may not want to spend as much.
the price doesnt matter it's the quality, Wet2Straight hair straighteners work BOMMBBB and there only 30 dollars!!! u can get them at Target, but other than that CHI straighteners r bomb but they cost about 120
You can get one for a lot cheaper. Mine is 3/4 inches, $15 at Target, and it works wonderful.





- Elizabeth -
I got my Chi for around $120 I think... It works GREAT! I love it! But I have a few people who use it in my family, so if it's just you using it, you may not want to spend as much. :P
yea. thats a good one! Best answerr HERE! lol


i pais 45 for a 2 inch but it just depends on the hair straightenr
hey! i spent $180 on mine, and i know its going to last a long time. the more expensive ones tend to have a warranty as well, which means you can ship it in and get a new one as long as its during the years in the warranty.





hope this helps :)
Well I pretty much wont pay over like $25. I got a 1 in conair at Walmart (its black and gold) and it works great!

No comments:

Post a Comment