Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Suggestions for a hair straightener?

I'm looking for the BEST hair straightener for under $100. What is your suggestion for a really good hair straightener??



Thanks in advance!Suggestions for a hair straightener?
Definitely the CHI .

It straightens REALLY well, and I love using it! I think you should try it, it's worked for me and my friends!Suggestions for a hair straightener?
i like Revlon and Conair. I have a Revlon one and I use it every day and I love it! good luck! :)
I love my conair one! It was only $13 at Walmart, and works AMAZING! I love this straightner and use it every day! Link: http://www.conair.com/satin-finish-ultra/a> ! This one says it's $25.99, but at my Walmart it was only $13!
dont get a chi they dont work my moom has one and ill straighten my hair super slow for an our and it goes back to curly in 10-20 minutes
Try CHI or GHD,all are known in world as hair straighteners.and it will cheap for shopping online.
Chi....GHD
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment