Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's the BEST hair straightener i can buy for under $100????

i can't seem to find one that gets hot enough.


cheap straighteners just don't get the job done right.


help??What's the BEST hair straightener i can buy for under $100????
I got my Solia a few years back, it worked great for my hair (and my sister's hair too). Last August my sister went to a college in california, she took the Solia with her. Initially I wanted another Solia, but Jonna (my hair stylist) convinced me to get a Sedu. I did. Like Jonna said, Sedu is the best.What's the BEST hair straightener i can buy for under $100????
conair infinity nano.
I find Revlon straighteners to be quite good, and I got mine for about $50.


Vidal Sassoon also sells good ones for about $70, mine broke after 3 years though.
Coriolise :)
ISO





Remington Wet2Straight





Bedhead





:]

No comments:

Post a Comment