Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best cheap hair straightener?

best cheap hair straightener you can find online from china website,such as GHD purple hair straightener, blue chi Ceramic Hair Straightener,CHI hair iron streightners with plug optionalWhat's the best cheap hair straightener?
RemingtonWhat's the best cheap hair straightener?
conair bee22


its only 18 bucks and it works if you have thinner hair,but as I have thick............


you can get it at walgreens and costco,target used to but now they dont carry it anymore = (
There's no good cheap ones. A good straightener has good, smooth ceramic (as in actual ceramic!!!) plates and goes up to high temperatures. Try a Chi or a BaByliss.
I have a Remington Wet2Straight, and it's really great. It only cost me about $20 - $25. I don't recommend using it on wet hair even though you can with this straightener, because it will make your hair frizzy and puffy, not to mention it doesn't really make styling any faster really when you use it on wet hair. But on dry hair, it's wonderful. It hardly damages my hair and my hair never looks frizzy when I use it. My hair ends up smooth and shiny, and it stays straight for a long time. If you use the Remington Wet2Straight on dry hair in conjunction with a good heat protection spray (I suggest John Frieda Heat Defeat or TRESemme Heat Tamer), you'll have good results.

No comments:

Post a Comment