Tuesday, January 31, 2012

How often is too often to use my hair straightener?

i use it every day, and so do some of my friends, but my sister told me that i shouldn't use it more than once a week or it'll ruin my hair. is that true?How often is too often to use my hair straightener?
too often would be every other day or so. but if really wanna get rid of that curly hair. this will not make it straight but it will make is wavy. After your shower at night flip your hair upside down then gather it up like into a ponytail then twist it into a bun. sleep like that. the next day take it out. and tadaaHow often is too often to use my hair straightener?
Specific straightners can damage your hair badly.


But if you get a straightner with ceramic plate then it won't fry your hair badly.


Try the Conair Steam Straightner or the Maxi Glide.


They dont damage your hair plus they make your hair really smoothe!


Good Luck!








*Vote for me for best answer! I need points!*



it does do alot of damage to your hair, i usually straighten my hair like every other day, like i take a shower everyday, but i don't wash my hair everyday, every other day so i don't do extreme damage to it
It does damage your hair, but as long as you use a good hair straightener and the heat protecting spray, you should be fine.
during school, i use it everyday. and my hair's as good as it was before i started:)





YEEUUH BOII.
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment