Sunday, January 29, 2012

A little hair straightener dilema?

helpp! im thinking of buying a new hair straightener...does anyone know any good ones? my hair is pretty damaged and im looking for something that will help protect it.any suggestions?A little hair straightener dilema?
This is a good one: http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h/a>



But honestly, you just need something with ionic and ceramic plates.A little hair straightener dilema?
Chi works really well, but can be pricey. If you're looking for something cheaper, and in this economy you might be, I recommend the Conair Professional Instant Heat Straightener with Ultra-Hot Ceramic Plates. I own the Conair and really like it. The ceramic plates heat up fast, and compared to other straighteners I've used, my hair isn't as damaged from the heat!
Chi, for sure. it does a really good job on all sorts of hair. Also, if you want to protect your hair, i went to walmart and bought heat protectant. Its made by Garnier Fructis, and is called anti-humidity smoothing milk. It comes in a small, bright green bottle and was only a couple of dollars. It really keeps my hair soft, and helps it to not get dried out. plus, it makes it a lot less frizzy when i want to straighten it.

good luck.
There are two different hair straighteners I recomend. The first being CHI. They are a little bit more pricy, but they really work.



Website: www.CHI.com



Also, the flat irion that i am currently using is Hot Tools. I have very fluffy, (lol), and wavy hair. It gets my hair extremly straight. I really recomend hot Tools.



Website: www.Hottools.com
I'd recommend a chi iron. It's usually $130 but they go on sale sometimes at Ulta so you can get them for anywhere between $70-$100. The chi is a ceramic iron and it's not as damaging to your hair as other straighteners are. It leaves your hair feeling very soft and silky. Hope this helps!
CHI is your best investment.

i've had mine for 3 years and through all the dropping i do to it, it's still as good as the day i got it.

it makes my hair super straight, smooth and shiny, i wouldn't recommend anything else!



as far as protectants, just buy a protectant spray. i use matrix vavoom heat protection spray. it's really great (:
Read ';How To Choose The Best Flat Iron For Your Hair'; at http://flat-iron-talk.blogspot.com/2008//a>
chi is pretty good. i have very picky hair so i have to use porcelain ones. and since chi is ceramic i cant use it. depends on what hair you have, paul mitchells are good too. good luck on finding one!
omg best hair straightner in the world-

http://www.corioliss.com/



use it all the imt elove it.

you can also make amazingg curls with itt!

and it like seriously never damages my hairr!
Conair works really well, I straighten my hair almost every day and my hair isnt damaged. Or just try a hair salon. You can also get good ones from Walgreens.
CHI. They are really good and not horribly expensive. Also, since your hair is damaged, use a heat protectant before you expose your hair to any heat.



Hope this Helps! %26lt;3
buy a CHI ,

and also buy the

CHI 44 Iron Guard Thermal Protection Spray

it protects your hair from the heat.
chi always works good. a little expansive but good over all.
Vidal Sassoon's straighteners are wonderful.
Vu is pretty good, so is Chi.
I have a Conair one and it works wonderfully!

No comments:

Post a Comment