Sunday, January 29, 2012

Difficulty with a hair straightener?

I have a ceramic hair straightener, you know the kind with the special plates on it to provide resistance against heat damage. Well the ceramic ';material'; on it (I'm not sure what its called) is starting to come off of it. The material is slowly chipping off of it to expose the metal layer underneath. Should I stop using it? Should I get a new one? Anyone else ever have this happen to them?Difficulty with a hair straightener?
although I have never had it happen, I think you should go get a new one. maybe the heat progessed the chipping or maybe you have dropped it, I'm not sure, but you should just get a new one.Difficulty with a hair straightener?
my hair straightener plates are also chipping off, and the bad thing is is that it gives off a strong burning smell whenever i turn it on. you should probably buy a new one, but i still use mine anyways and it still works the same, just with that weird smell
I have peices in the corner of my ceramic straightener that chipped off


i believe it is perfectly fine, but try to avoid the area that is chipped, it will pull out your hair
I would stop use unless you wnat further damage.


Never happened to me, but to my friend.


It will fry your hair and leave a weird burning odor on your hair.


Get a new one asap :D
you should stop using it, it could be a fire starter and it might damage your hair
STOP USING IT!
yes, plz stop using it. yes, plz get a new one :)
ohh myyy god ur hair is going to fall off
yea u should just go ahead and get another one

No comments:

Post a Comment