Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's the best and most inexpensive hair straightener to buy?

Go to Walmart or your local drugstore. I used to have an expensive one from the beauty supply (like a professional straightener) but when I was on vacation in Florida I bought a $20 one at Nordstrom (who knew Nordstrom sold ConAir?). I accidentally broke it, then found it at Duane Reade. Look for the ConAir that does wet/dry. Works GREAT.What's the best and most inexpensive hair straightener to buy?
I'd say go to Amazon it's great for good deals better than in the likes of argos.





Remington are a great make and on Amazon you can get some good ones for about 20 pounds or try argos as there are cheap ones theres actually some in there for 4.95 believe it or not lol.





Hope I helped

No comments:

Post a Comment