Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is a hair relaxer for the roots that way i dont have to use a hair straightener?

i need something that will relax my hair but without the harsh use of chemicals or hair straightener. thanxWhat is a hair relaxer for the roots that way i dont have to use a hair straightener?
I got a mild hair relaxer on my hair this year because my hair was SUPER PUFFY! So, I got that done on it! And my hair looks great! If you're wondering about what will happen when you take a shower here is was is going to happen: When you take a shower you hair will still be long and when its dry it will look like it's in pieces kinda but if you brush it looks great! I got this done on my hair this year and people been asking me about how my hair got this straight so i told them about the MILD hair relaxer and blah,blah,blah BTW the hair will your hair kinda smelly for a week or so but ut doesnt damaged your hair! Hoped this helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment