Sunday, January 29, 2012

Help!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?

ok i have super curly hair.. and i hate it! so should i get a super great straightener or get my hair relaxed? i don't really want to get my hair done every 6-8 weeks but i would have to get up earlier to straighten my hair every morning before school!! but it would be less expensive then getting my hair relaxed!


so what should i do





thxHelp!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?
I so understand your situation. I would highly recommend the straightener. Getting your hair relaxed could cost a fortune. And after a few weeks, your hair will start looking greasy.





I'll tell you what to do if you choose the straightener. First, wash your hair the night before you plan on straightening your hair. Then try blow-drying your hair straight. The next day, part your hair into many parts. Straighten each part separately.





That worked for me. Hope it works for you!Help!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?
My hair is very curly and very long, and I ended up getting a relaxer because it was too much to maintain.





It really depends on what you want to deal with. If you get a relaxer, it's permanent. The only way to go back to your former texture is to grow it out and cut off the straight parts.





Although I should get a relaxer every six weeks, it takes too damn long. I keep my hair neat by flat ironing in between salon visits. It takes forever, but saves money.





My hair stays pretty healthy because I use good products, but not too much product.





If you want to just straighten it (flat iron or whatever), you don't need to do it every day. You can alternate and keep your hair curly some days. Heat styling your hair too often will kill it, so try to avoid doing that every day.





Good luck,





Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment