Sunday, January 29, 2012

How can i style my hair with my hair straightener?

i have got a new hair styling machine, though i try , i am not able to do it perfect, can anyone suggest me how to use itHow can i style my hair with my hair straightener?
Turn it on, set it to the heat setting you would like, brush your hair, clamp the straightener over your hair and run it down. Here's some visual help: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myRBa4VX-…How can i style my hair with my hair straightener?
1. Brush hair


2. Part it down the middle


3. Turn on straightener (to highest setting)


4. Grab a section of hair and run it through the clamps


5. Continue for entire head of hair.





*Clip back hair that has already been straightened so you can see the hair that needs to be straightened more easily.*

No comments:

Post a Comment