Sunday, January 29, 2012

Which hair straightener is better: zoe or wigo?

im looking to get either the zoe hair straightener or the wigo....and cmmnts?Which hair straightener is better: zoe or wigo?
I think ZOEWhich hair straightener is better: zoe or wigo?
youre supposed to replace your straightener every year to year and a half anyway so it really doesnt matter if the ceramic plating starts to wear away. however i do agree that chi's are best but not always in someones price range

Report Abuse



Neither, I agree they are very cheap.





A chi is tons better, it's a ceramic straightner, but it's about 130.00. Trust me, it's worth the extra cost.





Invest your money in one along with some straightner spray for your hair so it doesn't fry your hair when you straighten it.





Herbal Essences makes some good Hairspray, Shampoo, Spray, etc.
did you just see these in the ad this morning?


I think I want the Wigo!
I think Zoe
Wigo and Zoe are both very cheaply made (hint: ceramic-coated, not solid ceramic, and that coating breaks down over time). Try the FHI Platform. They work great, better than the CHI, and I use mine almost every day on bleached, frizzy hair with virtually no damage. They are well worth the price, and it's better to spend more on a good flat iron than waste your money on one that won't work as well or last as long.
I almost fell for this too.... now I think i will think twice. I wanted to get a new one, but now I see that both are a waste. if I were you I would check out folica.com they have awesome deals, and reviews from real people on Chi's, and many many other brands. You can find an awesome straightener for around $100, and only have to buy one, rather than buy a new one every couple months.
Neither because any straightener damages your hair and when the trend is done and your hair is fried, your not going to be in. Straightener causes hair loss, frizzeness and just plainly DAMAGES HAIR!!
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment