Sunday, January 29, 2012

Can any1 suggest me a gud hair straightener? ?

I used to have a smooth and silky hair but now my hair has become rough and curly.I have tried many chemical and natural products to make my hair silky again but nothing worked.Can anyone suggest me a good hair straightener? Can any1 suggest me a gud hair straightener? ?
my moms a hair stylist, and we have alot of straighteners. the chi is good, but we use a new one called the T3. for me it works better and i have almost no damage.. and i dont use conditioner. (i know bad lol) but yeah, chi or the T3 are the best for your money.Can any1 suggest me a gud hair straightener? ?
I have an Ion and it's ahmazing! Literally ahmazing. I have wavyish frizzy hair and it straightens it and leaves it silky smooth and straight. And just yesterday I used it on my friend with supercurly thick hair and it straightened it really really good. It was like $75 and I got it at Sally's but you can probably get it at any beauty store =]
Anything of the brand Chi is fantastic. It doesn't damage hair. I've been using one for years. They may be a little pricey, but totally worth it.
chi..
CHI!! seriously don't try to go cheap with straightners.... it'll ruin ur hair.. chis are the best


i have really curly hair and it makes it seem like i have naturally straight hair.. anddd no split ends!!! trust me :)
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment