Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What kind of hair straightener(s) do you have?

well i need something bad and i look at like the Chi's and stuff and like i need somethin that works.What kind of hair straightener(s) do you have?
I bought my hair straightener from wal-mart for around 60$. It works really well on my hair, and I have really thick hair.





It's silver, kinda small, and the company is Conair.





Conair is a well known company, and I also got my well working curling iron from there.





At wal-mart there's also a straightening iron from Conair, the same as the one that I just talked about, that has a little flip to it at the end, to give you that flippy touch.





Also, they sell really good straighteners at hair dresser stores, so if you know anyone (close friend or something) that's a hairdresser, you can give them the money and they can buy one for you. (Those cost around 115$ or so)


What kind of hair straightener(s) do you have?
Remington Wet 2 Straight, works well


Gold 'n Hot- this also works well








why did i get a thumbs down? sheesh.
Babyliss Pro 100 - the best thing that ever happened to my hair.



Hot Pink GHD's - A little expensive but amazing! Well worth the price!
dove, conditioner
solia
jilbere de paris
i have a sedu. It's amazing!
i have a chi and it works goood
Pink FHI's and wet to straight remmingtons
i have a conair STRAIGHTENER at walmart it costs like 50 or 80 bucks
I have a CHI, but for me it doesn't help much.

No comments:

Post a Comment