Sunday, January 29, 2012

Help!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?

ok i have super curly hair.. and i hate it! so should i get a super great straightener or get my hair relaxed? i don't really want to get my hair done every 6-8 weeks but i would have to get up earlier to straighten my hair every morning before school!! but it would be less expensive then getting my hair relaxed!


so what should i do





thxHelp!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?
I'm white but have hair that is very much like ethnic hair. It is super curly, thick, and kinky. I've had my hair relaxed and still had to straighten. It also damaged my hair horribly (not to mention how expensive it is). I'd go with a flat iron (Which will still damage your hair, but not as bad.) Be sure to let your hair air dry or use a blow dryer held at least six inches from your hair before using the flat iron. Straightening your hair while it is wet will cause breakage. I also recommend using CHI hair serum and flat iron spray to further reduce the damage that will be done to your hair. Believe me, I know how big of a pain curly hair can be!Help!! what should i do!! buy a hair straightener or get my hair relaxed?
Don't get it relaxed. That can deeply damage your hair.


Here is what you can do:


Get a good haircut that looks right on you, and talk to the hairstylist to make sure you know how to fix it yourself at home. Buy a STRAIGHTENER to use whenever possible, but don't use it every day because this can also damage your hair. There are products you can buy to help straighten your curls, and shampoos that naturally reduce curliness. Keep your hair healthy though, and make sure whatever you buy is quality. Go to a good hairstylist that is very skilled, otherwise you will be sorry with the way it turns out!!


Good luck!
Get a straightener!!!!!!!


DO NOT GET IT RELAXED...but it also depends on what kind of hair you have...


the bad thing is you end up spending alot of money on getting it relaxed and when you do their is always a chance you hair will get poofier...





If you decide to invest in a straightener make sure to get a good one....and i mean a good one..dont start off with the cheap ones because they ruin your hair more than the other ones and it will break easier..


I would recomend the CHI:)


and if you get a chi or any straightener get the 'chi silk infusion'


it works great on hair but dont over use it or else it will make your hair look very oily


Haveee fun and good luck:)
Chemically straightening your hair wont make it poker strait. It will still be frizzy and/or wavy. You will need a straightener either way. So if you don't want to spend extra time and money every 6 weeks just buy a ceramic straightener. Not ceramic plated solid ceramic. They are more expensive but your hair wont fry. Also try using Garnier Fructis Anti split end treatment before you straighten. It looks smoother and protects it from heat damage.
If you're planning on straitening it everyday,


i would not suggest a straightener.


i did that and now my hair is very dry and brittle,


and it brakes way too much,


no matter what heat protector spry i have used,





im not to sure about the whole relaxed hair thing,


but i would recommend that over straightening it.
WELL NEITHER ONE IS A GOOD IDEA BECAUSE U SAID U DONT WANT TO GET YOUR HAIR DONE EVERY 6-8 WEEKS BUT WITH A FLAT IRON YOU MAY USE IT EVERYDAY AND DAMAGE YOUR HAIR AND RELAXER WILL ALSO DAMAGE YOUR HAIR.
Try getting it relaxed I had the same problem although my hair is short. I use a straightner now but the relaxing seems to last a while even after a hair trim.
Get a straightener





But personally I think the best hair is natural hair cut properly..
hair STRAIGHTENER because the relaxer really damages the HAIR... but if u get a HAIR STRAIGHTENER dont do it too oftenn cuz that will give u alot of split ends
  • acne scars
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment