Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

I want to get the alice Cullen hair style. what is the best straightener to get. (this will be my first time buying one!)What is a good hair straightener?
I have straighted my hair for four years now and have quite enough experience to recomend one right? lol... cheap hair irons that they sell at walgreens...walmart etc burn your hair faster. I definitely recommend CHI flat iron...I believe they sell them at Jc Penney or Sears or a professional hair products store. Yes they are expensive, I bought one for $93 which it isn't so bad for the money that I spent in total in all the other cheap trash. It leaves your hair very soft and shiny and it is a ceramical iron so it doesn't burn your hair as bad as the cheapy ones. You do have to use a spray before ironing your hair which proctects the hair from the heat. Those you can find in pharmacies etc most work pretty good but I always tend to go for the (CHI Flat iron guard) it is a red bottle. That one i have seen in Target, and of course where they sell the Iron itself. So remember something:



1. Never iron it when it's wet. Blow dry it first! Not even a little wet bc that will burn your hair.

2. Put hair serum (anti-frizz) when the hair is wet and then blow-dry it. (ONLY A LITTLE DROP BC IT'S VERY VERY OILY) otherwise your hair will look dirty.

3. Put some hair polish or shiner at the end for a nice shiny and gorgeous look!What is a good hair straightener?
i've had a chi for about 3 years. its the best i have ever had. i purchased it on ebay, new, for $80 instead of it's retail price of about $200. it was the real thing too. they are used by most big hairstylists cuz they are the best!
you may see here

http://astore.amazon.com/chi-sedu-conair/a> This here more hair straightener discount 20-60%
I use a straightening iron made by ConAir. It makes my hair straight only for a little while.

Although since my hair can't stay straight, it doesn't always work for me.
Chi.

or some croc thing. but i would go with the chi (:

No comments:

Post a Comment