Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whats a good inexpensive hair straightener?

I'm looking for something thats works great with wavy hair and dosen't wear off during the day or when its humid. Something around 30$ or less. Whats a good inexpensive hair straightener?
http://www.getinstyler.com/Whats a good inexpensive hair straightener?
I'm not sure, but I want you to know this when you are shopping for a new straightener: ceramic plates work best and do NOT get something that is interchangeable, like something that changes from curler to straightener. I don't need/want best answer cuz i didn't give you what you wanted, just trying to help :)
With hair straightners, you tend to get what you pay for. Trust me, I've tried most of them. I have very curly hair and at one time probably have owned most hair straighters on the market. I decided to splurge and take a chance and buy a good straightner. I have a Chi and I am in love with it. It costs around $120 and you can get it at Target but it is well worth the price. My ringlet curls turn into staight glossy hair that doesnt frizz. If you don't want to spend that i'm sure there is a cheaper alternative that will work, I just haven't found it yet.
Try a conair one that's really thin. It is cheap and has heat settings for wavy and curly hair. It works great for my wavy hair. Best of luck!!! Oh, and by the way, it's like 25$, but with a coupon we got ours for like 5!!!
well for that cost you should get the Wet to Straight, available at walmart





but i have the best straightner in the world





the SEDU available at folica.com


love it, best thing ever! trust me, i get compliment on my strait hair all tha time

No comments:

Post a Comment