Thursday, January 5, 2012

I have thick curly frizzy hair i need the best hair straightener?

i need a new straightener that works with thick super curly hair and frizzyI have thick curly frizzy hair i need the best hair straightener?
CHI !!!!! I have thick curly hair also. I bought the black chi, it is a little bit expensive but its definetly worth it. Its amazing! I also have a close friend who has the black chi and her hair is sooooooo curly it is tight wringlets and thick and the chi straightens her hair perfectly . I am sure that if you buy the black chi you will be satisfied. They run about $100. It is the best straightener ever!!!I have thick curly frizzy hair i need the best hair straightener?
This is definitely the best one!



http://www.target.com/CHI-Ceramic-Style-Flat-Farouk/dp/B000F1EXIE/sr=1-14/qid=1214359978/ref=sr_1_14/602-4157473-3594224?ie=UTF8%26amp;pricerange=%26amp;index=target%26amp;field-browse=1042004%26amp;rank=price%26amp;field-original-keywords=straightenr%26amp;rh=k%3Astraightener%26amp;page=4



My roommate had it and it was amazing. I've been saving up for one!
ooh dont straighten your hair! i did for years and it damages your hair sooo badly! but if u do, get the solia! its pretty and its good quality and not tooo expensive

but really good curly hair products are- vo5 curvaceous curls mousse, pantene curl shaping spray, and pantene breakage defense conditioner!

:)
Same problem. I got one from the internet (ebay) ';Helen of Troy';

Its a whole system of styling tools. I got the one below. Its the one where it goes from wet hair to straight. No damage and great results.

http://img.nextag.com/image/Helen-of-Tro/a>
My hair is also very curly and frizzy. I use the ismooth to make my hair pin straight. Not only does it straighten, it used ionic technology which makes your hair smoother and shiny.
its expensive but in my cosmetology class we used whats called a croc. it worked WONDERS on the girls with massive curls and friz. always use a thermal protector when your using any heat on your hair. in Canada, crocs cost about $200
remington wet 2 straight is awesome i have the hair as you.....get from walmart=29.00 good luck!

P.S-get the 2'; not the 1'; inch because the 2'; is more awesomerrr.....
I have a Jilbere 1 1/2 straightener I got at Sally's. I think it was like $59. I love it and it works well on all my clients.
a chi.

my hair isn't crazy curly, but I've used it on my friends hair that was and it worked flawlessly.
i have babybliss , and it gets really really hot , I LOVE IT !



get the 2'; not the 1'; , it wont take as long :D
I use Revlon which is ok but those Chi straighteners are good but expensive at $100
Go the GHD or the Paul Brown!
chi!!!!
  • bloom-
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment