Thursday, January 5, 2012

If i use the hair straightener once a week and use bio silk every time i straighten it would it be damaged?

i got a new hair straightener and am too afraid to use it because am afraid it might damage my hair , i've been told that it's bad for the hair , how can i use it so it wouldn't damage my hair ?!If i use the hair straightener once a week and use bio silk every time i straighten it would it be damaged?
Hair straighteners will always damage hair, but using heat protection sprays or products like these (i haven't heard of bio silk so i don't know how good it is) can help stop hair becoming too brittle and dry with split ends, so as long as you don't straighten your hair too often then it should be okay. I straighten my hair about once a week and I use Aussie heat protection spray and my hair seems fine. Hope I helped :)If i use the hair straightener once a week and use bio silk every time i straighten it would it be damaged?
A hair straightener will damage your hair about the same as blow drying it under a hot air blow dryer.


I think it depends on which hair straightener you bought. Some condition as they straighten, some go really hot. Pretty much, to minimize the damage, use a heat protection oil or serum (like BioSilk - that one is great :) ) and make sure that after you do each chunk of hair, you wait until it cools before hitting it with the straightener again.


I hope this helps :)
if you use a heat protector on each section of your hair before your straighten it, it will be just fine. and, my suggestion is to either blow dry OR straighten when you want straight hair... to minimize damage done.
Use a heat protecter on every part of your hair before straightning it also stops it getting frizzy. So just use a heat protecter before straightning.
if you do your hair will be frizzy

No comments:

Post a Comment