Monday, January 2, 2012

What is the best hair straightener?

I've heard that Chi, Sedu and GHD are the best. I have very thick hair and want a straightener that will work well and fast. I was thinking of getting a Sedu 1-1/2'; straightener. I got it from this website:



http://www.folica.com/appliances/straigh/a>



What straightener is best?What is the best hair straightener?
Sedu is what i have.



Believe me... it's WORTH IT.



On folica, i ordered it there too, i got the one inch sedu iron and i was blown away. For one, since on Folica anything over 75 bucks is free shipping! And, it came in two days later because i think they shipped it air automatically, so it came super super fast.



I made my hair soft and shiny and reduced damage. (i'd use shampoos/conditioners to reduce damage as well, just in case. and heat sprays / creams before you straighten. i got the Got2Be heat protecting cream that you use before blowdrying and it works through the blowdrying AND straightening process. definitely worth it.)



Hope my answer helped you!What is the best hair straightener?
solia the one rated best by folica its the best love it had all the other ones and i love this one it don't dry your hair out at all it great 5out 5 stars i got main their to love the solia its the only one that didn't dry my hair good luck if you buy the chi they suck the sedu is pretty good but solias the best the 1 1/4 use heat spray with any of them
I have a biosilk...it works really fast, but if i ride the bus in the morning, the humidity causes the ends to curl a bit....but that may just be because i have really, reallllllly curly hair. But yeah my cousins a stylist and she says that Chi is probably the best, but it gets very hot so you have to know how to use it well do you don't burn your hair.

Hope I helped :)
Chi is the best one. It only frys your hair if you do it while it is wet.
Solia is good too(:

Sedu is great i've heard and Chi works i heard but it burns your hair.
i think the one you have is the best

No comments:

Post a Comment