Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Best hair Straightener for curly hair?

my hair has big curls under my top of my hair and i try 2 strightghing it with my all of my sisters diffrent straightener but it never works!!!!! help and spcial products???Best hair Straightener for curly hair?
i use the original chi straightener and there straightening products and i love it!!! my hair is really curly and thick and i can straighten it in about 30 min, where as other straightners took about an hour!!!! also it looks like i have naturally straight hair when i straighten it and leaves it with a good shine!!!:DBest hair Straightener for curly hair?
I've got really curly hair.. and i use a chi and it works like MAGIC!!! They are pretty expensive for a hair straightener.. but it's worth investing in. I also use Chi Silk Infusion... its a thermal protectant and helps it look more natural and healthy... and it smells great! Good luck
CHI straitening iron. It is expensive but it works very good
you can use corioliss or CHI. they are both really good

No comments:

Post a Comment