Friday, February 10, 2012

What is the best Hair Straightener to buy? And what brand, and ceramic or other? Thanx!?

I think I got conair ceramic. It was about $30. After using it, all I really care is the paddle is the right size for me (i like bigger; some like smaller). There isn't any weird stuff that hurts my hair. ANd it can take a beating. I dropped mine like 5 x and it still works great. I also used to use the steam kind. I think it's better for your hair. But it's really annoying.You have to replace the steam thing when it runs out of water. Ceramic is the most common but I find those straighteners really damage your hair.What is the best Hair Straightener to buy? And what brand, and ceramic or other? Thanx!?
i owuld reccomend buying one from a professional hair salon or one in the mall, If you do get one i reccomend a ceramic thin two plate one,make sujre the heat setting isnt too high that can break your hair,i really reccomend buying heat protectent to put on your hair before you straighten it.What is the best Hair Straightener to buy? And what brand, and ceramic or other? Thanx!?
chi
I have a ceramic tourmaline one by Sedu. I LOVE it! A great place to look up straighteners is www.folica.com. They help you find one for your hair type and have lots of products with reviews.
CHI is great straighning hair but sometimes breaks down after 1 1/2 yrs, mine did. Waiting for a new one.. I hope this one would wont break down...
Chi ceramic straighteners are at the very top of the list, they won't damage your hair and are of the very best quality and effectiveness. If some of the straighteners mentioned are a little too pricey, I'd still spend the little extra and at least get a ceramic, as they heat evenly, do less damage to your hair and give better and more consistent results. Both Conair and Revlon make good ones in different size options.


I like the Revlon Wet 2 Straight, it's a good one that you can use to straighten your hair without the extra time/damage of drying before use, and I find it works well on all hair types, (my own hair is extremely long, thick and very wavy).
Ceramic... anything else burns and damages your hair.





I'd reccomend the original CHI flat iron, it is black with yellow heating plates.





I LOVE it! I use mine every day on my thick frizzy, wavy/curly mess of hair and it turns it into shiny, pin straight hair.





I paid $100 for mine, you can find them at any salon.
Ceramic straighteners from Chi.
Just do purchase Ceramic CHI hair straightener. CHI is the best in every aspect. CHI starting from $79.90 with free shipping at here http://chiflatironshop.com/CHI-Ceramic-Iron/c42/index.html





Hope this will help you..
not conair those are boot legg, probably a chi, or hai one of the ones in the mall
I'd say go for GHD Hair Straighteners, much better than anything else out there.....the perfomance of a hair straightener has nothing to do with the tempreture.....extreme heat damages hair....what you need is controlled heat and goold quality ceramic plates - both of which GHD have.
Ceramic Straightener from Conair
Hi


i recommend NOT buying a GHD ive had one and there actually not that great for $300. I have a VSassoon and it is great. There is temperaturee change and it goes up to 21degreesss were a GHD goes up to 170 these days. Hope it helps
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment