Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I NEED TO KNOW! What is the best hair straightener?

For an African American with natural (no perm) hair. One that is pretty fast, won't damage, and will keep your hair straight for a pretty long time.





%26gt;GHD


%26gt;Gold N Hot


%26gt;Maxiglide





Please help me somebody, so I can be absolute sure. I NEED TO KNOW! What is the best hair straightener?
I use a GHD and it's awesome. Takes literally 10 seconds to heat up and works like a charm. It usually takes me 20-40 minutes to get my freakishly curly hair really straight though. Not sure if that's along time or not..





Make sure not to burn your fingers! ;)I NEED TO KNOW! What is the best hair straightener?
well the instyler is great, it stops frizz. also it doesn't actually burn your hair. it's also very easy to use. i bought the instyler and it works great on all type of hair.
gold n hot
be natural don't use any but just leave it as it is

No comments:

Post a Comment