Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best hair straightener?

I'm thinking about getting a new hair straightener, right now i have the herstyler pink straightener, and im thinking about maybe getting the chi because i heard thats good. What straightener do you have and whats the best hair straightener out there?



Thanks =)What's the best hair straightener?
chi is good but i would buy the instyler because it not only straightens your hair but polishes it as well and you dont need to put tons of chemicals on your hair for it to look healthy and beautiful.and it does most the work for you. the link below will SHOW you how great the straightener is. can be used for any type of hairWhat's the best hair straightener?
Many people will say the chi but my friend got it, and was a little dissapointed. I have never tried it myself though. It dsepends on your hair and stuff, but I would go for the Remington Shine Therapy Conditioning Straightener. Its SO great! I have it and it makes your hair STRAIGHT smoothe and shiny, its only around 70 dollars and its a cute color, I reallly recomend it. I have used it on my friends, THICK curly hair and it worked amazing, plus its much better for your hair then other straighteners! You can get it at target http://www.target.com/Remington-Shine-Th/a>
GIRL GET A CHI STRAIGHTENER. its a bit expensive...

but i bought one 2 yrs ago and it still works INCREDIBLE--

and plus all the salons use them, it also CURLS your hair sooo good. :) good luck. lgo on youtube and type in CHI straighteners :)
Get a Sedu!

I'd rate a Chi 4/5

But a Sedu is a solid 5..

Sedu's are the same price as a Chi (120$)

But a chi is only popular, because of the name

there not as good as a Sedu..



your, welcome :D
chi :)

its seriously amazing
i use a conair straightener. i think thats how u spell it. lol. works good for me. and im straight i just like havin nice hair =]
kiyoseki straitner
chi =]
human blood
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment