Sunday, February 12, 2012

Neeed to know if my hair straightener is good!?

is the Jilbere de Paris hair straightener a good one? cause my hairs like wavyish so i always iron it and i use this one ^^

it works pretty well but it leaves my hair frizzy and not thaatt straight

do u know any better but not expensive ironers ?

thankss.





[[its this one]]

http://www.asenashop.com/ivn/pr-0/12413.htmlNeeed to know if my hair straightener is good!?
If it's leaving your hair not straight then no it's not doing it's job. I know you said not expensive, but my advice is to splurge a little and spend around 100 bucks on one. Good straighteners aren't expensive for no reason they price them high because they work well and last a long time. My suggestion is a Chi(or basically anything you get at a salon)you can get them at a salon close to you or go to beautychoice.com because they have all the good brands, you can't buy a shitty straightener on that site. I have had my chi for 2 years and it STILL gets my hair as straight as can be :) Plus they're discounted a little. And to help your frizzy hair, get some serum from like wal mart or something that says it helps with frizz. I had the same problem, I got the herbal essences frizz stuff I've been using it for ever cause it works.Neeed to know if my hair straightener is good!?
i have the same one and it works wonders for me

try using a hair protectant i have a tresemme on
well maybe u shld try using special heat protectants..

answer my buds questionplzz http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment