Sunday, February 12, 2012

Which hair Straightener is better i got these from www.folica.com?

the Sedu


the Solia tourmaline ceramic ion


the Sedu revolution pro nano tourmaline


the Hai convertable ceramic


the Solia pink limited edition


the Chi ceramic


the Sedu ionic


or babyliss





or if you have some kind you would like to add that would be great. oh reviews would be nice toWhich hair Straightener is better i got these from www.folica.com?
I have the Sedu Ionic, but if I could get a new one, I'd get the Sedu Revolution.





I'm bi-racial (Asian %26amp; black), so my hair is thick, curly, %26amp; frizzy. I finally broke down %26amp; paid [good] money for a flat iron %26amp; got the Solia and Sedu. I liked the Sedu better. It straightens my hair really well %26amp; keeps it straight, even in humidity. Also, it doesn't fry my hair like the Chi does.





I've never used a Hai or a Babyliss, so I couldn't tell you, but I'd go with [brand wise]:


Sedu %26gt; Solia %26gt; Chi.


Honestly, Chi shouldn't even be on the list. It preforms well, but because of its lack temperature control, it fries my hair %26amp; my curls (if the curls come back at all!) are frizzier and rougher when I wash my hair. I also hear it breaks easily, but I can't testify for that.Which hair Straightener is better i got these from www.folica.com?
hi

Report Abuse



DEFINITLY Chi ceramic i have the same type and my hair looks awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment