Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair straightener. Which one for my kind of hair? Please help.?

I have curly medium hair. I can't live without a straightener but my last one fell and got broken. Time for a new one, but I don't know which one to choose. I know that ';chi'; is supposedly the best one out there but I'm in no situation for that kind of money right now. I nee a sorta kinda cheap one. I heard conair is a good brand, too. Which exact straightener will straighten your hair, defrizz it, and leave it silky and shiny for the whole day?


Please help. Greatly appreciate it.Hair straightener. Which one for my kind of hair? Please help.?
Just make sure you get a ceramic. Other than that, I don't know an EXACT straightener, because there are so many out there...different prices, styles, etc. Plus, they all give you the option of what temperature you want to use. It's just whatever your personal preference is.





Whatever you do, always use a heat protecting spray or gel!!!Hair straightener. Which one for my kind of hair? Please help.?
Alright here are some great options that I've found work!





A. the CHI iron -- solid ceramic ionic (helps shine and seal the hair), if you need a really hot iron--problem is there are no set heat changers so your on your own, as well as the plate does not have a rounded corner which means if your not careful you could end up with lines near the roots





B. Paul Mitchell Supper Skinny Iron-- solid ceramic ionic, has adjustable heat settings from 100degrees to 475 degrees,, like HOT. LOL , has rounded plates so your hair will not end up with line of markation-- (should order through salon direct)





C. Cricket-- solid ceramic--rounded plates not sure if they have adjustable heat settings





D. any iron (not directed to get) BUT if need be because of price i would MAKE SURE the iron says ';solid ceramic'; or else the ceramic will rub off and there would be no point to buying the iron.





Also along with a flat iron I would highly reconmmend that you are using sealing products for your hair before any blowdrying process or hot iron use. Any questions let me know.
I have one by Porcelain Pro and I swear by it. My hair was always frizzy before and my straightener did wonders. Go to Sally's beauty supply (if you know of one) and they may help you find a good one. Mine was about half the price of a Chi.
My hairstylist recommended Andis from walmart. its only 15 dollars. the girl who said something about it saying Solid Ceramic...well i have never heard of a straightner saying Solid Ceramic...but i just learned something new. anyways...i dont know if andi is solid ceramic...but i do know that its ceramic...and works well on ethnic hair...so it should also work well on your hair. dont forget a heat protectant!!!
i really like the chi actually, maybe you could save up for one, it heats up really quick,


the one i have is called the chi volumizer, and it has concave and convex plates to add volume to your hair
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment