Tuesday, February 14, 2012

What's a good hair straightener?

I have really thin and really wavy/curly hair. I've been using a Conair ceramic for the past like 3 three years and I really like them, but is there one that does better? I've tried the wet-to-straight and I don't like it.What's a good hair straightener?
ConairWhat's a good hair straightener?
CHI's will FRY your hair if you have thin or fine hair, since they have one fixed temperature and its REALLY REALLY hot. ALWAYS get a flat iron with an adjustable temperature. Try a GVP. They sell them at Sally's Beauty Supply. It's cheaper than CHI, and does pretty much the same thing.



I got one, it works like magic. Just make sure your straightening technique is good, cuz if you don't know HOW to straighten your hair properly, then it doesn't matter if you get a 500 dollar straightener; it's gonna look like ****.



Good luck.



When you're buying your straighter, look for these things :

Adjustable temperature.

Swivel cord.

100% FULL ceramic plates (not just coated like Conair is)

1 inch plates (You can get a bigger one, or smaller, but 1 inches are the best)

Good ratings.(Search up on the internet to see if other have had success with the flat iron)
I have the Wet-To-Straight one, And i Personally Don't like it! Hmm, I Prefer either A CHI Straightener or the Bedhead Straightener. The CHI Straightener really Get's your Hair Straight, and the Bedhead one Can Curl, Straighten %26amp; More!



It Depends on what you want Exactly, But That's just My Opinion (;
Chi is really good but pricey. I have a Vidal Sassoon one though. Idk if thats the name of it though. It says it on the side. It's really small and skinny puts it's GREAT. You can get it at ULTA for $40!



Pleassee! Help me!

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
instyler
all of them are better than conair, try sedu or a chi.
CHI straighteners are good but a little pricey
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment