Sunday, February 12, 2012

Hair straightener?

I am half black/white and have long curly hair. I have blonde highlights. When i straighten my hair it gets straight but still stays sort of frizzy and i don;t know how to keep it straight for long enough.Hair straightener?
Either get it relaxed or don't wash it for a few days. How often do you wash it. Do you use a thermal spray or products before straightening. Do use you a finishing serum.


Toodles!Hair straightener?
Use the Maxiglide iron from Bed, Bath, %26amp; Beyond or Linens N' Things with No Frizz hair serum (blue packaging, NOT Frizz Ease). I have super curly hair and no one knows. And your hair will not frizz in humidity or other moisture (beach, rain, etc.) I have recommended it to 15 of my friends and everyone loves it.
well you should probably get a chi strightener and maybe use a lttle bit of hair spray to keep it perfect.


:]
Firstly you need a good pair of straighners such as ghd after straighning wear a beannie hat to help keep hair flat and avoid rain and humid areas such as bathrooms
go to a domenican (i hope i spelled that right). they can straighten your hair with/ or without a relaxer. it's your choice.





What they do is, wash your hair, put conditioner in it, wash that out, roll your hair (WITH GIGANTIC rollers) and sit you under a hot dryer. after that, they take out the rollers, and blow your hair out with a hand dryer. They do a great job. they don't charge a lot. they charge like 25. my cousin in new york took me when i was up there in the city, and they charge as little as 10.





my hair is naturally straight, but i still go to them. my hair usually last for at least two weeks. whatever you do, don't flat iron.
u could use a cream i forgot wut its called but u could get it from a store. It helps ur hair 2 become super straight. Or u could relex ur hair it keeps it straight 4 about 6 months. I hope this helped u.

No comments:

Post a Comment