Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My mom won't let me use a hair straightener cuz its supposedly bad, shud i sneak it cuz it makes my hair osum?

I could understand how she thinks it is bad, but it isn't really, when I straighten my hair I use products to help it protect against heat damage, and they really work, my hair is softer, shinier and straight, I use heat protection sprays (Tresemee Iron style and Hold spray, and Salon chic so smooth straightening mist) and they stop your hair from frying.My mom won't let me use a hair straightener cuz its supposedly bad, shud i sneak it cuz it makes my hair osum?
lols. is your hair really different when straightened?? coz i think your mum might notice... then again, they don't always notice. i one put red highlights in my hair and my mum didn't notice till 3 or 4 days later when i pointed it out...then again, i had a hoody on while at home. ; ] but do you think it's worth all the secrecy?? try pursuading you mum to let you get your hair ionic permed. ionic perming is perming, but instead of making your hair curly, it makes it straight. now, ionic straightning CAN be expensive, but it depends on the salon you go to and the length and texture of your hair. i got my hair ionic straightened for around AUD$90 ish in hong kong. it costs around AUD$150 to do it in australia, and it has lasted me over a year. if your looking for a long term solution as opposed to a short term, get an ionic perm. it also saves a lot of time!My mom won't let me use a hair straightener cuz its supposedly bad, shud i sneak it cuz it makes my hair osum?
if you like how it looks then get it... im sure she will get over it eventually
convince her bECAUSE its not bad if you use certain products with it.
I've been using a CHI since 8th grade, and I'm now 22. My hair is NOT damaged because I do not color it, and when I use my straightener I use a good before and after product. I think you should do some research and try to convince your mom that it's not as bad as she thinks as long as you're smart about it.
Same here...I locked my self in the bathroom..and my mom heard the beep from the straightner..and she started banging on the door and shes like ';open the door!'; im like ';uhh mom im doing my buesness lol'; and when i opened the door she saw the straightner and got mad..soo dont sneak..just find a style that is pretty with curly hair..
i guess but she will notice. most moms do.

No comments:

Post a Comment