Friday, February 10, 2012

Which hair straightener is better?- FHI Heat technique or KQC X heat. I am trying to decide which one to buy?

definetly FHI!Which hair straightener is better?- FHI Heat technique or KQC X heat. I am trying to decide which one to buy?
i wouldn't buy either. i would buy the GVP CHI STRAIGHTENER. i straightened my hair and it lasted for three days!!! it would have lasted longer but i took a shower so..... that is the best straightener ever!! thats what the profdfesionals use. its only about 60.00 and you can get it at sally's beauty supplies. the best i ever had babby!!!!!Which hair straightener is better?- FHI Heat technique or KQC X heat. I am trying to decide which one to buy?
FHI!





MINE?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
How about you let me **** you in the *** and il buy you both of them..

Problem solved..
oh my gosh you should get a her styler!!! they come in many colors and go up to 400 degrees! they are the best!
I have the FHI
How about GHD
my sister uses the KQC X heat and she says its the best
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment