Friday, February 10, 2012

Best Hair Straightener/Iron For Somewhat Damaged, Wavy Hair?

Is CHI really worth the money? I just find it incredibly hard to believe it can be so much better than a bunch of other straighteners that are half the price. What do you think?Best Hair Straightener/Iron For Somewhat Damaged, Wavy Hair?
If your hair is somewhat damaged - don't straighten it lol you'll freakin fry your hair!Best Hair Straightener/Iron For Somewhat Damaged, Wavy Hair?
chi flat irons are sooo worth the cost I've had one for 2 years now and it works great, not like the cheap ones that only make ur hair frizzy and dry!!! with the chi i only have to go over my hair once and its completely straight. I love it...u should definitely spend money on a chi...its well worth it!!!





...but u do need to use some kind of spray or serum..chi also has this great spray called ';44 iron guard'; it protects ur hair from the heat of the iron so it wont burn or dry out!!! hope this helps...
I don't know about CHI, but I use one called Wet 2 Straight. You use it right out of the shower. Your hair will steam and crackle a little when you use it (which scared the heck out of me at first) but my hair has never been healthier and I no longer need to use straightening lotions or gels before straightening. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE IT!!!
i dont what chi is but i use GHD , i ussually dont use any heat protector and my hair has been higlighten and so far its fine..just make sure u use those leave in hair treatment that repairs your hair once a week
i dont know whats is chi but i use remington and it is really good.it has 3x protection and it even makes your hair shine. i am using it for a long time and it does not damage my hair. you should try it.
The CHI iron is definately worth it! In one swipe the unruly waves in the front of my hair are smooth, shiny, and straight. Of course to avoid hair damage you should use heat serum or gel before hand.
There are many good flat irons out there. I personally recommend one that has a smaller ceramic plate, such as 1 1/4 inch. (it always looks nicer for me)





I had the same problem. I have red and blonde highlights on medium brown hair. My hair is wavy/curly and always poofs out and can be VERY frizzy. Over the past year or so, I found that the flat iron isn't as important as the heat protection/uv protection spray I use. I have something by ';ION'; that I get at my local beauty supply store. It has heat and UV protection (which helps color not to fade) It always is WONDEROUS at controlling frizz....I swear by this product.





My flat iron is a 1'; ceramic plate by ';Jilbere';


It heats up to 425 degrees...so your hair can't possibly fight back with that kind of heat, lol !


I got it for about 30 dollars on sale; it's amazing, but I must say it smells funny when it's heated up...
i have a chi, and i peronally love it :)


I splurged for a good, expensive hair straightener, and so far CHI hasn't been wrong.


But, learn from my mistake, ALWAYS use heat protective lotion for chi

No comments:

Post a Comment