Friday, February 10, 2012

What's The Best Hair Straightener?

I already have a GHD but I'm getting a new hair straightener for christmas, what's the best one you can get for under $250?What's The Best Hair Straightener?
CHI !!! i had my baby for 10 months now and LOVE IT!!! its easy and faster to use with my hair being down in the middle of my back. my hair always comes out silky smooth. ; ) when you straighten divide your hair in parts and come as you straighten, it turns out better!!!What's The Best Hair Straightener?
you welcome. Thanks for choosing me Best Answer =)

Report Abuse



the sedu and or the FHI
CHI
Chi or Coroliss both work equally as well and are about $125. Good luck. 2D
i dont know what the hell chi is. but i liked my paul mitchell one. its the salon kind and its really good one soo idk
Chi is the way to go, its cost efficient and gives the most bang for your buck. I got the original farouk chi flat iron 1'' and it works wonders i have long hard to straighten frizzy hair and when im done its pin straight and silky smooth. Also the chi liquid silk works wonders too I got it with my iron. I know they go for over $100 but If you use ebay I suggest that. I got mine for $32 plus shipping brand new .. and its pink :) Im very satisfied with it.
Chi, its so great! iv had mine since last xhristmas and it works SO well! it makes your hair thinner and VERY straight! and its never fried my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment