Sunday, February 12, 2012

What hair straightener should I get?

AND WHY!!?

thankssWhat hair straightener should I get?
GHD because it's the best thing you'll ever spend your money on. :)What hair straightener should I get?
I have been through a lot of hair straighteners, to me all of them worked the same, the only difference is how long they worked for. Conair straighteners broke within 1-3 months of having them. I also have a remington, but it take a while to heat up , which is inconvenient. My favorite straightener is my Bed Head straightener, you can get them at target, it may be expensive but it is honestly worth the money, the straightener heats up very quickly, it has a very long cord, and it lasts a long time.



good luckkkk(:
I know people spend a lot on flat irons but mine is a Conair- only $20 and I love it! It makes my hair shiny and straight and I only have to go down a section once! Buy one at Target or Wal-Mart- just a regular Conair one. Those CHIs are expensive! My hair is very long and healthy too so trust me =)
A pure white GHD. It's def. worth the money. i have one and not only does it heat up in 7 seconds, straighten my hair beautifully, send flashes of heat through to the plates 3 times a second, but it actually (i know, hard to believe) make my hair soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooshiny, and silky.





i belive i am in love. and so should you be
you should look into getting a CHI. they are amazing that is what i have. They heat up quickly and evenly. alot of straighteners only heat up in the middle but their product is flat and evenly distributes the heat. Oh they also come in a variety of styles mine is a cameo print.
A CHI.

I have one, it gets really hot really fast, and makes your hair super straight. You can also curl it with a chi!

The only downside is that it's kind of expensive. But totally worth it.
Solia...if you want a good value at a good price

No comments:

Post a Comment