Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Which hair straightener is better? (Read detail)?

Which is a better hair straightener? Conair Wet and Dry Tourmaline Ceramic Straightener or the Chi Wet to Dry Hair Straightener.

I really want a good one because i have really thick, frizzy, curly/wavy hair and my waves/curls are really strong and hard to straighten.Which hair straightener is better? (Read detail)?
the Chi is better, but in my opinion my Paul Simon hair straightener is really nice cuz the temperature can be changed on it from 300 to 400 so it doesnt have to be on 400 every time. Make sure you dont use it too much becuase it will wreak havoic on your hair and make it fall out and break. The heat damage really stinks. I have a friend that uses a chi everyday and her hair looks terrible in the winter because its so frizzy and broken from the heat damageWhich hair straightener is better? (Read detail)?
Okay, I know this is going to sound absolutely CRAZY!!!!! BUT it really works! My hairdresser taught me this.....Okay, after you wash your hair, completely dry it!!! THen here is the crazy part! Turn the hairdryer around and take the vent part and lightly touch it at the top of your head and pull it against your hair all the way down. It will suction it up against the back of the hair dryer....be careful not to suck your hair into it though...You have to do it just right. This will take out some of the frizzyness/static...then straighten whatever is left, but with my hair it most of the time does the trick completely...but I don't know how frizzy your hair is though.... GOOD LUCK..and I use the wet to dry hair straightener...it works fine. BUt I would get the gold plate not silver! They always work better!
I would say the Chi. Stay away from Conair and other drugstore brands because they probably won't work for your hair. The Chi works on curly hair. The Conair will probably just burn and fry your hair and make it even frizzier, but the Chi will actually get it straight.
CHI is the better than the others on your list.

CHI hair straightener can take care your hair. So go for it.



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/chihair/a>
i have a conair like that one. I dont like it and i have a regular chi. i say get the chi.
I used to work at Bed Bath and Beyond, and the Chi is defiantly the best, but it is very expensive. It runs about $100. But it is the best out of the 3 you listed.
The CHI one works the best. My friend had a conair one and it didn't work very well so I bought a CHI and I love it
I would say the Chi is better. I think the Sedu are the best though. They are expensive but worth it!
i recommend the chi, but i've never tried using that particular conair.
honestly let your curls free themselves. just put a little john frieda in your hair to soothe the frizz.

straight hair is so overrated
i would say chi is better

No comments:

Post a Comment