Sunday, February 12, 2012

Boots hair straightener...Any good?

I really want a hair straightener... but I'm kinda broke, so I was thinking about getting a Boots brand one-they're only 15 euro:)


My question is, has anyone used these straighteners and are they any good?


If not, does anyone out there know of a straightener that works well AND is cheap?


Thanks!Boots hair straightener...Any good?
With straighteners, you get what you pay for. So they might not last very long.. or work that well.Boots hair straightener...Any good?
I've never used boots brand ones but I've used the tresemme ones and I love them. I have a set in my dance studio that I've had for two years at least and they have straightened so many girls hair and they still work like when I first bought them.
if its not ghd its not worth buying.
  • makeup video
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment