Sunday, February 12, 2012

What's the best hair straightener?

I have thick hair and I want to know what kind of hair straightener is bestWhat's the best hair straightener?
The CHI!!!! For sure! it works good and fast. and its also ceramic.a dn if you buy its silk fusion it makes your hair envied by others! lol. hope i helped!What's the best hair straightener?
http://www.soliabeauty.com/home/index.ph/a> (the thicker one)





this is the BEST. I got it over 2 years ago and it is AMAZING. I have THICK, long and unruly hair and this makes it sleek and straight. I swear by this.



It's a little expensive but well worth it.
my hair is thick %26amp; i like using the coriolis pro striaghtener. its a little pricey, but works great. i suggest searching for it online because i got much cheaper than the retail price [:
the brown ions works great%26gt;%26gt;%26gt; i have ugly hair and it helps alot..



answer mine:)

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
chi ( =

No comments:

Post a Comment